Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Terrible day...

i were suppose to be at sunway lagoon at this time.. what m i doing here.. shit everything ruin juz like that.. all the while i was perfectly fine, y i shud fall sick today. everythings was perfect yest night. after helping kana na type quotations, i went to sleep and morning arasan called and ask me to open the door.i walk down the stairs and went to the door.. i remember i said hi to him, after tat i feel dizzy and my whole body sweating. i cant stand in one place i start walking but i dun know where im walking to.. my head got hitted at wall, and that the point arasan run towards me to hold me.. i can hear he calling my name but i cant respond back..he pulled me against the wall n ask me to stand there while he go n get some paper to fan me. the last thing i remembered was standing against the wall and after that i got no indea what happen in between. when i woke up i was lying on floor and my head feel very heavy n pain.. again i heard he calling my name n shaking my body yet i still cannot respond him back.. was totally blackout. after awhile he manage to bring me to my bed..my neck and hand twisted.i feel very lucky to get him as my boy.. he came back home after night shift work and he was very sleepy yet he took care of me.. thats the time i feel im the luckiest gal in the world.. n this is the first time i rely appreciated for what he gave me.. hmm until now i could not stand. when i stand i feel giddy n start falling.. i had no choice, i cancel my sunway lagoon plan. we plan to go sunway to enjoy to the max, if i go there surely they raj n kavi cannot enjoy.. i still feel giddy and i cannot stand. i dun know what is wrong wif my body system.. hopefully nothing bad n everything goes well..

No comments: