Friday, June 26, 2009

Last day at TechnoDex

wow without realising i have completed my internship...3 months at TechnoDex.. its rely fast. altho i feel happy that im going to meet my frens in a week at the same time i feel sad to leave the company. TechnoDex is my first company and first working experience related to my studies. 3 months i was doing testing.. oni testing.. now im out of that.. haha.. thanks to TechnoDex , now im expert in testing.. haha..

ma last day at office.. nothing special.. test the same shit again n again.. but for 1st time in this 3 months i had a great lunch with my coullegues.. the food was good .. we talked, shared and laughed alot.. y all this oni happen on my last day.. but its ok.. i appreciated what i got n went thru this 3 months.. althou it was bored but i still learn alot and they have been very nice to me..

thanks to my project manager ms. yean nee, her assistant ms. vicki and our system developer ms. sherene..
gonna miss u guys..

bye bye TechnoDex..

1 comment:

marvin_teow said...

mind me to ask, is the working environment very forceful?